We’ve been busy meeting with high school and university students, community members, city staff, advisory boards, and City Commission. Midway through our engagement efforts, here’s what we’ve done and who we’ve heard from so far. The stats below provide a high-level summary of where we've been, who we've talked to, and what we've heard so far.
- 7 mobile engagement station events
- More than 250 people spoken with
157 completed engagement surveys (click here to learn more and participate)
- Most popular topics include Height Limits, Housing Diversity, Solar Power Generation and Urban Agriculture
- 2 neighborhood group meetings
- 2 development and design professionals focus groups
- Over 40 high school and college students during class visits and focus group conversations
- Major takeaways:
- Interest in creating more connected neighborhoods where pedestrian and biker safety is prioritized
- Increasing the amount of mixed-use land throughout the city was popular, tempered by concern about encroachment into existing neighborhoods
- Widespread interest in creating a greater variety of housing types throughout Bozeman
Continue to stay involved as we continue our outreach efforts throughout the course of this project, and remember to come back to this site for the latest updates!
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends