Upcoming Open Houses!
A new development code is taking shape! Join the City of Bozeman Community Development staff and the Code Studio project team at an upcoming Open House to get acquainted with the proposed layout, new zoning districts & map, transition standards, as well as the upcoming adoption process and schedule.
- Aug 23rd – 1705 Vaquero Way (Fire Station 3) Community Room, 5:30-7:30pm
- Aug 24th – City Commission room, 121 N. Rouse Ave, 11:30-1:30pm
- Aug 28th – Virtual: Click here to join the meeting, 6:00-7:00pm
Over the next few months, you can leave your official comments:
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By filling out the city's online form, or
- By speaking at a public meeting.
The code adoption process will formally begin next month with a public hearing by the Community Development Board, followed by the City Commission, with meeting dates available on the city's website. The project team will poste information about those meetings on the project website as well, so be sure to check back often.
For general questions about the project or specific items in the draft code, please visit the "Questions" tab on this project website, where the project team will do their best to provide clarification. Please note that while questions submitted via this Engage.Bozeman site will be monitored, these questions will not be considered official public comment.